Dive into the hundreds of free events available during NSW Small Business Month to help your business.
Learn a new skill, find business opportunities, hear from industry experts and connect with other small businesses!
A range of events take are taking place throughout November.
Head to the NSW Small Business Month website to browse the events and register!
Week 1 event highlights:
- Learn How to Tender to the NSW Government: an online workshop to help small businesses compete successfully for government contracts running 1 – 30 November.
- SEO fundamentals: Your guide to be found on Google: an interactive workshop hosted by TAFE NSW on 2 November at 12pm.
- Connect with More Customers: How to Design Your Marketing Pipeline for Consistent Success!: an engaging session hosted by Sutherland Shire Business Chamber on 3 November at 8.30am.
- Budgeting Tricks That Can Help You Save In The Changing Climate – Small Business Edition: an online session hosted by Lawpath on 3 November at 12pm.
- Create psychological safety to lead change with Shadé Zahrai: an online webinar hosted by SAP Concur on 4 November at 11am.
Have questions? Reach out to the Small Business Month team!
Follow Business Southern Highlands