Applications for the 2022 Innovate with nbn® Grants Program are now open! There is $125,000 in total funding up for grabs to support regional and remote businesses to drive the development and adoption of their ideas.
Applications CLOSE midnight Sunday 20th November.
“Businesses throughout regional and remote Australia often face numerous challenges. Whether it be related to their relative isolation, or simply finding ways of promoting themselves – finding a path to success can be hard. It’s through these times of adversity that many of these businesses have found not only a deep resolve and determination, but a vast amount of innovation and creativity. As the organisation behind Australia’s digital backbone, we decided to develop the Innovate with nbn Grants Program in partnership with the Regional Australia Institute (RAI). Now in its third year, the program will again recognise and showcase regional and remote businesses.”
Who can apply?
nbn® are looking for digital businesses in regional and remote Australia who live and breathe technology and are:
- Harnessing the benefits of the nbn® network to enable regional Australians to live, learn and work in a digital society
- Innovative digital businesses challenging traditional markets in regional Australia
- Businesses that are lifting digital participation and stimulating regional economies
- Champions of digital adoption for regional and remote communities
Grant Categories Include
- Women in Regional Business
- Indigenous Business
Follow Business Southern Highlands