23 November 2022
10:00 – 15:30
Sage Hotel, 60/62 Harbour St, Wollongong NSW 2500
Find out how to attract international visitors to book your tour, attraction or accommodation at an upcoming Inbound Strategy Workshop, delivered by Destination NSW as part of its NSW First Program!
This free, one-day workshop sets out the tools and steps for tourism businesses to:
- Tailor products for different international visitor markets
- Make a plan to become export ready
- Sell experiences to international visitors via online travel agents and traditional inbound travel trade.
Who is it for?
The Inbound Strategy Workshop will suit tourism businesses that offer a bookable experience, including:
- Tours and activities
- Paid experiences at cellar doors, breweries, distilleries and farm gates
- Visitor attractions
- Understanding international markets
- Tailoring visitor experiences
- How to work with distributors to sell internationally
- Business processes, sales tools and steps to get started
What is included?
- Tourism insights, case studies and industry tips
- Discussion and activities
- Networking morning tea and lunch
Follow Destination NSW