Tuesday, October 4th 2022, 11:30 AM
.id (Informed Decisions) are hosting an Insight Workshop Webinar focusing on population growth in various areas, using Tasmania as an example. This is a highly recommended event for those in planning and construction!
Join a lunchtime webinar where discussions will be had regarding:
- The latest population and housing trends and insights, including early results from the 2021 Census;
- The impacts of major events including COVID, housing affordability and climate on population;
- Use their forecast.id tool to show what this means for your local area
- Provide some tips and tricks on using forecasts to plan for the future
- Answer any questions you may have.
Understanding future population growth in different types of areas is critical for anyone planning facilities, services, and infrastructure.