The Benefits of Business Southern Highlands
There are many direct and indirect ways that becoming part of Business Southern Highlands could impact on your business:
- Assistance with, and referrals to, business opportunities
- The opportunity to present your business at Business Southern Highlands meetings
- Profiling your business on the Business Southern Highlands website
- Training and education opportunities
- The opportunity to host a ‘Meet your Members’ event at your venue
- Regular e-news notification of grants, tenders, business policy updates, etc.
- Discounted entry to business event networking opportunities
- Attendance at industry specific functions
- Participating and gaining exposure on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Participation in the NSW Business Chamber Business Awards and gaining public recognition of your business
We welcome all businesses in the Southern Highlands region to become a member of Business Southern Highlands.
Please complete our online membership form or contact our membership team for more information.
Fees are paid annually and are due September each year.
Business Membership with complementary member profile listing, social media promotion and inclusion in monthly mailing list
Join the Board
If you are a current member and would like to be on the board or would like to nominate someone you know for a position, please complete the nomination form.
We are affiliated with the Business NSW, the peak body representing businesses in NSW – all Business Southern Highlands Members automatically become affiliated members of this NSW Chamber. The affiliation entitles members to additional benefits, including Business advice, HR legal advice, apprenticeship and traineeship information and assistance, and business information webinars.
Business Hotline – 13 26 96
Workplace Advice Line – 13 29 59