New Member Juliet Brady is Co-Founder of The Office Bowral, a co-working space in Bowral.
1. Could you tell us a bit about your business and the products or services you offer? What sets you apart from competitors in the market?
The Office Bowral was borne from a personal need. My husband, Paul, and I run our own business in finance and property. Due to Covid, we returned to working from home, but we missed the separation between work and home life. Small office spaces in Bowral, NSW are both expensive and uninspiring. To remedy this, we decided to create our own community and workspace that fosters a positive work environment.
- We offer Light and airy space with lots of natural light and windows.
- 30 great-sized desks.
- Free WI-FI.
- Free printing.
- The executive boardroom and a smaller private meeting room/podcast booth are both bookable online.
- Virtual Office for businesses that require a business address and occasional meeting space.
- Two separate informal break-out areas.
- Outside balcony for coffee & emails.
- Own kitchenette with tea and coffee-making facilities.
- Cafe onsite (with 10% discount for members).
- Fun friendly environment, mixing with hard-working like-minded individuals right in the heart of Bowral.
2. Can you share a little about your background and experience in your industry?
Hmm…. None in the co-working industry! I have started up previous businesses before, so I love that challenge, but I just worked out what I would like in a flexible workspace and created that.
3. Are there any specific industries or types of businesses you are interested in connecting with within our network? How do you believe these connections could benefit your business?
To grow our community, we really need to get The Office Bowral name out there and also show that we are a friendly approachable service with so much to offer those that work from home and need more. Just that small connection of saying good morning to someone is so important and less isolating.
I would like to connect with the Small Business start-up community as we could really help give small businesses the confidence to feel like a big business. We have so many businesses and individuals already in The Office Bowral that can offer their skills and advice on the hurdles we all have when starting up.
4. What are your goals and aspirations as a member of our chamber of commerce? How do you envision collaborating with other local businesses to achieve these goals?
As a member of our chamber of commerce, my goals and aspirations revolve around contributing to the growth and prosperity of our local business community.
5. What inspired you to join the local chamber of commerce and become part of our business network?
I was inspired to join the business network, because I believe that to make a better community you need to be involved.
For more information: